Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy and the Bible

Mommy Diaries: Climbing out of the valley

In order to climb out of this valley that I'm in, I will post Bible verses that have helped me in the past and I'm counting on to help me again. I'll try to do this once a week. IF you have a favorite verse you want to share, add it in the comments or email me to post it next time!

My first and most most most favorite is the first and only (to date) verse I have memorized. lol. I memorized it maybe in 8th grade?

Matthew 17:20

He replied, "Because you have so little faith [ye of little faith]. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you"

How great is that?! If we hold on to a shred of faith in the middle of darkness and call upon it- we can be pulled out. God is good!

No comments: